Sikkimis is a Sikkim based gifting and merchandise brand and it needed to expand its business to a higher reach. The brand got dissolved to a new identity called Tapestree in order to provide gifting solutions in more states in India like Assam, Nagaland, Kerala, Himachal Pradesh, etc. Tapestree, aiming for a bigger reach now, wanted an online portal that could help carry the merchandise shopping experience in a better way.
I developed the information architecture of the site and also designed the basic structure of the website and its pages. The project involved Research, User Experience, User Interface and Product Photography.
The brand aims to provide gifting solutions with a unique Himalayan value.
To come up with an Information Architecture for the online portal for Tapestree that tells the brand's story and the business/service it provides.
- Upper Middle Class
- 25-40 years
- Those who value originality/design/art
- People who generally research before shopping.
Landing Page. Catalog. Desciption. Amazon buy.
Shop in 4 clicks
Faster browsing and easier navigation through the products.
-4-tier IA hierarchy
- the website majorly acts as an e-catalog but has access to shopping through direct Amazon link.
Love at First Sight.
- Short and Precise landing page.
- Edge to Edge banners of the attractive merchandise above the fold.
- 3 main categories in the landing page- Best sold,
New Products and Stories from the mountains (Blog)